Rowanston B&B Cottage Stay
A LITTLE PIECE OF PARADISE HIDDEN AWAY IN PARK-LIKE GARDENS.
Amid 800 acres of rolling pasture, 160 year old dry stone walls, and native Australian bush you will find Rowanston's Bed and Breakfast cottage. Located right next to the vineyard in idyllic gardens on a working farm which includes 25 acres of vineyard, an olive grove, and cattle production. Rowanston is a stunning and peaceful location. It is the perfect place to escape, completely relax, and enjoy all of our amazing wildlife.
The delightful cottage features three generous bedrooms, a modern bathroom, lounge with television and DVD player, and a spacious kitchen/dining room. There is outdoor barbecue facilities, undercover parking, free Wi-Fi, and reverse cycle heating/cooling.
When you come to stay at Rowanston we include:
- A complimentary tasting of a selection of our wines including a free bottle of your favourite
- Complimentary tea/coffee, cereal, and milk
- Access to our gardens and a variety of lawn games
- As an optional extra, we offer Daylesford Picnic Boxes which include a selection of savoury and sweet picnic favourites by local small-batch makers from Daylesford and the Macedon Ranges. The food items pair beautifully with our wines and the box includes all the picnic tools you need so you can either enjoy it in our idyllic gardens or at one of the lovely picnic locations around our area. Follow the link to select your box and it will be delivered fresh on the morning you check-in.
Facilities in the house include:
- Queen size beds in bedroom 1 and bedroom 2
- Two single beds in bedroom 3
- Electric blankets and reverse cycle air conditioning/heating
- Electric kitchen and outdoor barbecue facilities
- Washing machine and dryer
- TV and DVD player
- Undercover car parking
- Pets by arrangement
- Check in is 2pm and check out is 10am.
What's close by:
- Rowanston is situated on the edge of the Macedon Ranges and Heathcote wine regions.
- From here you can travel south to Mount Macedon and Hanging Rock, or west to visit the food and shopping delights of Piper Street, Kyneton. Heading north will take you through to Heathcote, Lake Eppalock, and Bendigo.
- Local pubs, including The Redesdale Hotel, the Tooborac Hotel, The Kyneton Hotel and The Albion in Kyneton have great meals.
$220 for the house, per night (minimum two night stay)
- PLEASE EMAIL US TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY AND ENTER A MINIMUM OF 2 FOR QUANTITY AT CHECK OUT.