Rowanston B&B Cottage Stay
A LITTLE PIECE OF PARADISE HIDDEN AWAY IN PARK-LIKE GARDENS.
Situated in the tranquil gardens right next to the vineyard, Rowanston’s Bed and Breakfast Cottage has three bedrooms, a comfortable lounge and fully equipped kitchen.
It is the perfect place to escape and completely relax. You can do as little or as much as you like.
When you come to stay at Rowanston we include:
- A complimentary tasting of a selection of our wines including a free bottle of your favourite
- Complimentary tea/coffee, cereal, and milk
- Access to our gardens and a variety of lawn games
- As an optional extra, we offer Daylesford Picnic Boxes which include a selection of savoury and sweet picnic favourites by local small-batch makers from Daylesford and the Macedon Ranges. The food items pair beautifully with our wines and the box includes all the picnic tools you need so you can either enjoy it in our gardens or at one of the lovely picnic locations around our area.
Facilities in the house include:
- Queen size beds in bedroom 1 and bedroom 2
- Two single beds in bedroom 3
- Electric blankets and reverse cycle air conditioning/heating
- Fully equipped electric kitchen and outdoor barbecue facilities
- Washing machine and dryer
- TV and DVD player
- Undercover car parking
WHAT’S CLOSE BY
- Rowanston is situated on the edge of the Macedon Ranges and Heathcote wine regions.
- From here you can travel south to Mount Macedon and Hanging Rock, or west to visit the food and shopping delights of Piper Street, Kyneton. Heading north will take you through to Heathcote, Lake Eppalock, and Bendigo.
- Local pubs, including The Redesdale Hotel at Redesdale, The Albion in Kyneton, and the Tooborac Hotel in Tooborac, have great meals.
- $220 for the house, per night.
- Usual minimum is two nights but other arrangements can be made.
- Pets by arrangement.